Do you work at Lowe’s? If the answer to that question is ‘yes’, then you will definitely find the Lowe’s Employees website useful. The Lowe’s Employees website, accessible at MyLowesLife.com, makes it possible for you, as a Lowe’s Employee, to access all the work-related resources you need. It is the Lowe’s Single Sign On portal, through which you are able to access all other work-related resources. Thus, through the Lowe’s Employees website (at www.myloweslife.com), you can get to view your Lowe’s pay stubs online. The site also makes it possible for you to view your Lowe’s work schedules online. Other things you can do through the Lowe’s Employees website include viewing/updating your benefits info, viewing your tax info (including your w-2 forms), and viewing/updating your direct deposit account details.
How to access the Lowe’s Employees website
As we mentioned earlier, the Lowe’s Employees website is accessible at MyLowesLife.com. You therefore only need to enter that web address/URL (www.myloweslife.com) into your browser’s address bar. Your browser should then load the Lowe’s Employees website. You will then find yourself on the login page of the Lowe’s Employees website – where you will need to sign in first, before proceeding.
Information you can access through the Lowe’s Employees website
Some of the important bits of information you can access through the Lowe’s Employees website include:
- You paycheck information: this is in the form of your pay stubs. Through the pay stubs, you can get to know how much money you have earned, and how the paycheck figure has been arrived at.
- Your direct deposit information: this is the account through which you are to receive your paycheck from Lowe’s.
- Your tax details: this includes your w-2 form, which is critical for tax filing purposes.
- Your benefits details: here, you get to know about the specific benefits you are eligible for, and the extent to which your eligibility goes.
- The total number of hours worked: these can be helpful in figuring out how your paycheck figure was been arrived at.
- Your Lowe’s work schedule: here, thanks to the ‘Kronos’ feature, you get to know when you are supposed to be on duty and when you are supposed to be off-duty.
Functions you can perform on the Lowe’s Employees website
Some of the functions you can perform on the Lowe’s Employees website (at MyLowesLife.com) include:
- Changing/updating your direct deposit details: this becomes necessary if, for instance, you wish to be receiving your paychecks through a different account (from the one you have been using).
- Updating your benefits information: this becomes necessary if, for instance, there are changes in your family. Like if there are new members in your family, who need to be enrolled for benefits.
- Searching for internal job openings: as a Lowe’s employee, it is possible for you to change jobs within the organization. The Lowe’s Employees portal has a ‘career opportunities’ section, through which you can search for internal job openings. Like if you started as a store attendant at Lowe’s, you can apply to become a driver – still within Lowe’s.
- Applying for internal job openings: your search for internal job openings may be successful — meaning that you find positions you can actually apply for. In that case, you can still proceed to enter the actual applications through the Lowe’s Employees portal.
- Requesting for time-off: that is if, for instance, you wish to be away from work on a certain date or for certain hours. The Lowe’s Employees website is linked to the Lowe’s Kronos system, which makes it possible for you to view your hours, and to request for time-off.
How to use the Lowe’s Employees website
There are 3 key steps for you to follow, if you wish to use the Lowe’s Employees Portal, at MyLowesLife.com:
- Access the Lowe’s Employees website: this, as we noted earlier, is just a matter of entering the website’s address/URL (www.myloweslife.com) into your browser. Your browser then takes you to the portal straightaway.
- Logging into the Lowe’s Employees website: when you are taken to the Lowe’s Employees website, you land on the login page. This means that you have to sign in, before proceeding. You can’t proceed without signing in. To sign in, enter your sales number alongside your password into the respective spaces. Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Accessing the info/feature you need within the portal: after logging into the Lowe’s Employees Portal, you will find various links and menus you can use, to navigate around and to access the information/features you need. For instance, to view your work schedule, after logging in, you click on ‘Other Links’, then you click on ‘Kronos Workforce Central’, and finally you click on ‘Staffing’. You can follow similar steps to view your Lowe’s Paystubs, benefits information, direct deposit account details… and so on
- Lowe’s Employees website: http://www.myloweslife.com